*Our site is currently undergoing maintenance, and certain links or images may be affected – Please bear with us and we will finish our updates as soon as possible, thank you! *
At Active Case Management we use our experience from both clinical practice and a strong evidence base to provide expert Case Management to victims recovering from a catastrophic brain injury, whilst supporting their loved ones through the process.
We understand that:
- An Acquired Brain Injury can have a devastating impact on you, your family, and your friends
- It is vital that the best support is available at the time when you need it the most
- We can help make a positive difference to your life at this difficult time and into the future
- A service that places you at the centre and respects your wishes and choices
- A thorough and detailed assessment of your clinical and social needs
- Assessment of risks and strategies to reduce any risks to you and your loved ones as far as is possible
- Help to reach your full potential; by working with you to plan and reach goals
Additionally, the Director of Active Case Management is qualified to work within the Criminal Justice System as a Registered Intermediary, giving a voice to the vulnerable.
Active Case Management is also active within our community, and contributes at least two days per month free of charge to a good cause.
We believe in the power of people, either in groups or as individuals to make a positive difference to the lives of others. This is not a political view, but a philosophy which we try to live by and in doing so we hope to support, educate or empower others, or maybe just to cheer them up!